With age, the vermilion zone (the red parts of the lips) becomes dehydrated, which is a direct cause of the lip volume loss. Deciding on a lip augmentation or an improvement of the lip contour, you will gain sensual, moisturized lips, free from the surface wrinkles. The results are visible almost immediately and you can enjoy beautiful lips for 6-12 months, depending on the individual circumstances. For filling and contouring, we use BDDE cross-linked acids, which guarantee long-term effects of the treatment proven by clinical research.
Who Can Benefit?
No matter how old you are, we are able to create beautiful, natural-looking lips or go back in time and restore your lips younger by 10 years.
Effectiveness – Science Above All
A hyaluronic acid molecule can bind water for 1,000 times higher than its weight, creating viscous, resilient, high volume solutions, which fill the extracellular space. Hyaluronan is responsible for tissue hydration. Hyaluronic acid is also an antiradical shield and essential factor in the process of wound healing. Cross-linked hyaluronic acids are divided into three main groups, according to their purpose and properties – it is worth remembering that the use of non-cross-linked (linear) hyaluronic acid does not bring scientifically proven long-term results. Linear acid remains in the skin for about 12 hours.
- Group 1 – cross-linked hyaluronic acids used to regenerate the skin:
– a relatively small molecule (approx. 100-150um) and a fine crosslinking characterize cross-linked hyaluronic acids used to regenerate the skin. Therefore, the product can be provided in the shallow layers of the dermis, hydrating and wonderfully revitalizing the skin. Hyaluronic acid can be applied either through needle mesotherapy, leaving small amounts of the acid in the skin, or mesolift – by a linear application of the acid, which brings a gentle lift and deep revitalization of the skin. The results of this treatment persist for 6 months.
- Group 2 – cross-linked hyaluronic acids used to fill wrinkles, folds and lips:
– cross-linked hyaluronic acids used to fill wrinkles, folds and lips are characterized by a larger molecule (200-600um) and higher cross-linking. Therefore, the product can be provided both in the medium and deep layers of the dermis in a little bit higher amounts and without risk of irregularities on the skin surface. An important factor is the concentration of hyaluronic acid in the product. It is responsible for water binding in the tissues – the higher the concentration of the acid is, the more resilient the acid gets, and as a result, the effects are more natural. The effects persist for 9-12 months.
- Group 3 – cross-linked hyaluronic acids used to restore or change the tissue volume
– cross-linked hyaluronic acids used to restore or change the tissue volume are commonly referred to as volumetric acids. They are characterized primarily by the molecule size (from 1200um) and high cross-linking. The purpose of these acids are changes in the volume, for example – emphasizing the cheekbones. Acids of this group should be applied subcutaneously and in some cases directly on the bone – with this technique, we can use large amounts of the product, without risk of irregularities on the skin surface. A serious mistake is to inject such a filler into the shallow or medium layers of the dermis – it can lead to complications, some of which will appear after years of the improper use of the filler. The most common mistake is to apply acids of this type within the contour of the lips and vermilion zone. The proper use of volumetric acid guarantees effects that persist up to 18 months without risk of adverse complications.
How Many Treatments Do I Need?
You will enjoy beautiful lips after the first session. The result will persist for 6-12 months.
Before & After:
Move the golden line to the left / right to compare the effect before and after.