Filorga NCTF135HA Mesotherapy
It is a perfect prophylaxis of skin aging, hair loss and cellulite because it provides nourishing substances through intradermal injections applied in the proper areas such as the face, neck, décolletage, scalp, buttocks, tights and abdomen. The treatments can be carried out manually only by a specialist, with the use of a needle and syringe of a proper size or a mesotherapy pistol.
An advantage of mesotherapy with NCTF® is the fact that the therapy is biological. It is a revitalizing treatment, which can be used without risk for years. It supplies the cells with natural nourishing substances necessary for proper functioning. The improvement of the skin condition during the treatment is progressive. Nevertheless, the results are visible already after the first treatment – the skin is more moisturized and toned. The effects are cumulative and after several treatments the skin becomes radiant and smooth, its structure improves, becomes dense and firm.
A prevention aimed at saggy, dull, aging skin. A very intensive revitalization and hydration of the skin, reduction of wrinkles, restoration of skin density. Perfect for the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
NCTF® and NCTF HA® are the only preparations, which affect the causes and consequences of skin aging. The skin becomes naturally rejuvenated.
NCTF- revitalization, hydration of the tired, dull skin, reduction of the surface wrinkles.
NCTF HA- very intensive revitalization and hydration of tried, saggy skin, reduction of wrinkles, restoration of density to the mature and saggy skin.
The perfectly developed chemical composition guarantees high quality of the treatments and the desired results. It is a biologically pure polyrevitalizing complex based on the biologically active compounds:
- Hyaluronic acid (5 mg/ml) – has hygroscopic properties, absorbs and binds large amounts of water, therefore, it perfectly moisturizes the skin. It is responsible for the right viscoelasticity of the dermis and epidermis.
- 13 vitamins – vitamin A accelerates the cell regeneration by regulating the processes of keratinization and healing. Vitamin B affects the metabolism of essential unsaturated fatty acids, which provide the biological balance of the skin. Vitamin C increases the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin fibroblasts and brightens the skin.
- 23 amino acids – elementary components that build proteins, i.e. collagen and elastin.
- 6 minerals – they play various roles in the body. They are elementary components of the skeletal system and are necessary for building and functioning of the enzymes and hormones. They also regulate the water-electrolyte balance of the body.
- 6 coenzymes – they accelerate metabolism by reducing the energy necessary for activating biochemical reactions. They also increase the tissue regeneration.
- 5 nucleic acids – they enable the regulation of the synthesis of proteins.
- 2 reducing agents – reactive substances, which easily lose 1 or more electrons. Therefore, they inhibit free-radical processes in the cells of the dermis and epidermis.
The product meets the requirements of medical devices class III according to Directive 93/94 CE.
Eight proven properties of NCTF in anti-aging therapy:*
- Active regeneration of skin damages (the synergistic effects of the nourishing ingredients and hyaluronic acid improve the healing process of skin damages and accelerate cell renewal).
- Active moisturizing (extrinsic hyaluronic acid has significant hygroscopic properties – it fills the space between collagen fibers of the cellular matrix, reducing the water loss, therefore, it moisturizes the epidermis and dermis).
- Improvement of the skin tone (hyaluronic acid stimulates the formation of new blood vessels, which makes the skin better oxygenated, healthy and bright).
- Restoration of ionic balance (NCTF® restores ionic balance in the cells, providing the correct protein synthesis of the dermis).
- Stimulation of cell growth +147% (NCTF® stimulates the reproduction of new and aging human fibroblasts during a 72-hour incubation, which fosters cell renewal).
- Increase of the dermis density +256% (NCTF® stimulates the synthesis of the main components of the extracellular matrix, i.e. proteins rich in proline (collagen type 1) during a 72-hour incubation).
- Cellular protection +90% (the active components of NCTF® reduce the production of harmful to the skin free radicals, prevent the formation of hydrogen peroxide and lipid superoxide groups).
- Viscoelastic regeneration +366% (NCTF® affects the gene of the elastase inhibitor, therefore, it influences the restoration of cell flexibility and prevents tissue stiffness).
*in vitro tests results related to the control samples of cellular colonies, which were not submitted to NCTF. The tests were conducted by an independent French research institute, which specializes in cellular and molecular pharmacology.
Frequency of Treatments:
- Phase 1: Shockwave therapy – four treatments, every 1-2 week/s each.
- Phase 2: Skin regeneration – a single treatment per month for two months
- Phase 3: Maintenance of the therapy effects – a single treatment every 2-6 months